1. Soldiers for Peace Text and photos by Bobby Timonera Edited by Gail Ilagan Balay Mindanaw Foundation, Inc.
2. GRP-MILF Peace Drafts 2010: Comments and Analysis by Patricio P. Diaz and Rudy Buhay Rodil. MindaNews Publications with the assistance of The Asia Foundation
3. War Wounded: Combat Stress Sequelae of 10ID Soldiers by Gail Tan IlaganAteneo de Davao University Research and Publications Office
4. Batasan Adansil: Customary Laws of the Higaonon Tribe in Iligan City Intellectual Property of the Higa-onon Tribe of Iligan City Kasabuwa hu Kalinaw daw kalambuan (Kagsabuwa, Inc) With the support of DED (German Development Service) and Technical assistance from City mayor’s Office – Office of the Maranao, Higaonon and Other Cultural Communities 87 pages, written in Bisaya
5. GRP-MILF Peace Process: Compilation of Signed Agreements & Other Related Documents (1997-2010) MILF Peace Panel in conjunction with The Asia Foundation
6. Orthodoxy and History in the Muslim Mindanao Narrative 1890-2006 PN Abinales Ateneo de Manila University Press
7. Primed and Pursposeful: Armed Groups and Human Security Efforts in the Philipines Soliman Santos, Jr. and Paz Verdades M. Santos with Octatvo A. Dinampo, Herman Joseph S. Kraft, Artha Kira R. Paredes and Raymund Jose G. Quilop A joint publication of the South_South Network for Non-State Armed Group Engagement and the Small Arms Survey
8. Challenges to Human Security in Complex Situations: The case of conflict in the Southern Philippines. Editors. Merlie B. Mendoza and Victor M. Taylor Published by the Asian disaster Reduction and Response Network with funding support from AusAid
9. Referendum on Political Options for the Bangsamoro: Study Papers on the Legal and Historical Basis Mindanao Peoples’ Peace Movement with the financial assistance of Mensen met een Missie, The Netherlands
10. Noor-US Salam: Women of Faith, Light of Peace. Proccedings of the Regional Conference of Women Peace Advocates. 24-27 January 2010 Philippine Council for Islam and Democracy
11. The NUCP Story: Now the work begins Philippine Council for Islam and Democracy
12. About Us. Proceedings of the 17th Iligan National Writers’ Workshop Office of the Vice Chancellor for Research & Extension’s Multimedia Information & Dissemination Unit (OVCRE-MMIDU) Mindanao State University-Iligan Institute of Technology
13. Making Theatre: The Craft of the Stage by Steven Patrick C. Fernandez Integrated Performing Arts Guild-ARM
14. The Masses are Messiah: Contemplating the Filipino Soul By Karl M. Gaspar, CSsR Institute of Spirituality in Asia, Quezon City.
15. Voices from Sulu: A Collection of Tausug Oral Traditions Compiled and edited by Gerard Rixhon Storytellers: Mullung (Muhammad Absari Salahuddin), Muhan Julasman, Hatib Mama and Panglima Adjarani Kuja’asan) Ateneo de Manila University Press. Quezon City.
16. Soldiers as Peacemaekers, Peackeepers and Peacebuilders. By (ret) Lt. Gen. Benjamin Dolorfino. Limited edition. But the Institute of Autonomy and Governance in Cotabato City is reprinting copies of the book to make it accessible to more readers.
17. Ehemplo: Spirituality of Shared Integrity in Philippine Church and Society Albert E. Alejo, SJ Institute of Spirituality in Asia
18. PacMan: Behind the scenes with Manny Pacquiao. The Greatest Pound for Pound Fighter in the World By Gary Andrew Poole. Da Capo Press, Cambridge, MassachusettsMindanawon:
19. Agaw Dilim, Agaw Liwanag By Lualhati Milan Abreu University of the Philippines Press
20. Sarena’s Story: The Loss of a Kingdom Criselda Yabes University of the Philippines Press.
21. Compilation of AFRIM Publications : Peace and development AFRIM Publications
22. Compilation of AFRIM Publications : Banana Issues in Mindanao AFRIM Publications
23. Compilation of AFRIM Publications : Agrarian Reform in Mindanao AFRIM Publications
24. Chavacano de Zamboanga, Compendio y Diccionario (Chavacano-English and English-Chavacano) written and compiled by Dr. Rolando Arquiza Santos edited by Dr. Claribel Concepcion and Dr. Aireen Barrios-Arnuco Ateneo de Zamboanga University Press
25. Expanding Spaces for Change, Peace and Development Communities: A decade of Building Peace in Mindanao ACT for Peace Programme
26. Peace Modules By the Mindanao Team of the Catholic Relief Services ACT for Peace Programme
27. Enriched Lesson Plans by a Team of Peace Educators in the Caraga Region ACT for Peace Programme
28. Essence of Islamic Leadership and Governance: A tool for Personal and Societal Transformation By Alkhaulan Hashim with contributions from James Alih Abdul, Professor Alih Aiyub, Nurhasan Danial, Engineer Earl-Darren Asmad and the development advocates of Western Mindanao ACT for Peace Programme
29. Conflict-Sensitive Peace Promoting Barangay Development Plan By Dolores Corro, Jose Dax Evaristo Tibus and April Jhim dela Cruz ACT for Peace Programme Journals
30. Mindanao Forum Vol. 22 no. 1 (June 2009) Issue editor: Dr. L.C. Sevidal Castro Office of the Vice Chancellor for Research & Extension’s Multimedia Information & Dissemination Unit (OVCRE-MMIDU) Mindanao State University-Iligan Institute of Technology
31. Mindanao Forum Vol. no. 2 (December 2009) Editor: Christine Godinez-Ortega OVCRE-MMIDU
32. Mindanao Forum Vol. 23 no. 1 (June 2010) Editor: Christine Godinez-Ortega OVCRE-MMIDU Reports
33. They Own the People The Ampatuans, State-Backed Militias, and Killings in the Southern Philippines
34. Fact-finding during Armed Conflict Report of the 2009 Verification Mission to the Philippiens to investigate Allegations of Anti-Personnel Landmine Use by the Moro Islamic Liberation Front Chris Rush (Part 1 and 3); Mission Team (Professir Eric David, Phil Halford and Chris Rush (Part 2) Geneva Call
35. Towards a Mindanao People’s Peace Agenda Initiatives for International Dialogue MindaNews wasn’t able to include in its 2009 list the book “Diwalwal: Bundok ng Ginto” written by Edgardo M. Reyes.